TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

casual87

Black textures and blue hairs in Interirors - Page 2 Empty Re: Black textures and blue hairs in Interirors

Mon 23 Nov 2020, 14:38
#Defirdayon:
did buy my game via steam and installed it via steam natually, all mods are installed via Wrye Bash w BSA Redirection activated. Turned to OR LITE in the meantime with hope of avoiding the problem, but that problem still persists, not only w hair but with clothes turning white as well now...
Went into Shadow.ini and deactivated all shadows interior and exterior, even non actoe itself but, problem still there.
Defirdayon
Defirdayon

Black textures and blue hairs in Interirors - Page 2 Empty Re: Black textures and blue hairs in Interirors

Mon 23 Nov 2020, 18:51
@casual87: That's weird. Never heard about white clothes. When talking about "white", there was an issue when shadows were enabled and POM was disabled, because the first needs the latter to function. Hole interiors were completely washed out with white in that specific case (not only hair and clothes). Maybe the issue is POM related. Make sure, that POM is enabled. If this is the culprit, do also adjust HeightMapScale to 0.005 / 0.004  or something like that, when you're using already parallaxed textures.
casual87

Tue 24 Nov 2020, 09:17
@Defirdayon: POM is activated, but HeightMapScale is nowhere to be found in OR.ini or oblivion.ini. Should I add it then?
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Tue 24 Nov 2020, 10:54
About POM the HeightMapScale is in the POM.ini. Every shader has its configuration file you can find in the relative shader folder. The scale set up the POM power, it is not related to the white clothes. The problem is not the POM.

Are you sure you delete your oblivion.ini and set up corretcly required settings?

These white clothes are vanilla or are they additional meshes?
For what i have read, you have a clothes replacer (that is bad made).
Kikokuki

Wed 25 Nov 2020, 04:26
Hello. I have problems with my clothing and armors. In the light it becomes transparent. I'm using HGEC with BBB and Vanila Gear Redux. Trees also disappear when I pass them with a torch, i'm using Improved Trees and Flora 2
casual87

Wed 25 Nov 2020, 10:27
@Defirdayon + Alenet: Sorry, I'm a real noob when it comes to computers and programmes,
changed said feature to 0,05 but with OR 8.2 and OR LITE I still have white hair and white textures, (with OR 8.0 not, when I use the hair fix)
and yes, likr Kikokuki I have a lot of texture mods installed too (Vanilla gear redux, Qarls texture pack R, grass overhaul, weather - all natural, immersive interiors etc.)

OR 8.0 works wonderfully smoothly outdoors, but lags heavely indoors especially in caves where moving around is a real pain, heavy stutter....
Use xOBSE, engine fix, stutter remover, NVAC, pluggy, 4GBpatcher, OBL limit fix, blockhead, menuque and a lot of other fixes to help with a smooth gameplay on a heavily modded game if that is of any help
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Wed 25 Nov 2020, 17:32
@casual87 This is the forum for the official OR version. Other versions, like the LITE one is not supported so i cannot help there.
Now, if you want help, reinstall OR, follow the istructions and give me the feedback i asked for, otherwise i cannot help you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum