TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

park9
park9

Black textures and blue hairs in Interirors Empty Black textures and blue hairs in Interirors

Tue 13 Oct 2020, 18:22
Hello!
black textures and blue hair in interiors
the game is retextured with 2K
version OR 8.2.1
all effects to zero
Attachments
Black textures and blue hairs in Interirors Attachment
Oblivion20201013 23.02.15.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(521 Kb) Downloaded 29 times
Defirdayon
Defirdayon

Black textures and blue hairs in Interirors Empty Re: Black textures and blue hairs in Interirors

Tue 13 Oct 2020, 19:24
Hello,

I can't tell you something about that black texture, but the hair issue is fixed for several hair replacers by Xamie. You can download it under Additional Packages in download section.
dragoncrushers

Black textures and blue hairs in Interirors Empty Re: Black textures and blue hairs in Interirors

Fri 16 Oct 2020, 07:40
I downloaded the fix and it still did not fix the white/blue hair. Any help?
Defirdayon
Defirdayon

Fri 16 Oct 2020, 11:37
Which hair replacer do you use? Xamie's fix covers:

Vanilla hair
Ren's Beauty pack
OCO 2 by nuska
Lore friendly hair replacer by kartoffels
j17's hairs by Joesiah17
Cazyhair by Cazy
Khajiit Whiskers

Make sure, the fix is installed last, so that previous files are all over-written.

If you have another replacer, maybe you can ask Xamie on this forum or discord to add your replacer to the fix (if I remember correctly, he cut out the alpha channel of the textures).
dragoncrushers

Fri 16 Oct 2020, 20:30
I use the vanilla hair.
Defirdayon
Defirdayon

Sat 17 Oct 2020, 11:15
As far as I can see, there might be an issue with the folder structure of the fix, concerning how do you install it (manually or by a mod manager). The root folder is "Hairfix", so it is hairfix\textures\characters [...]
Drop only \textures and all including folders into your Oblivion data-folder. Maybe this is the culprit.
park9
park9

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 17:40
Now its all OK in 8.2.2
Einjakob
Einjakob

Sun 25 Oct 2020, 12:22
i still have these black textures in 8.2.2

i upgraded vom 8.0 (overwrite files)
Defirdayon
Defirdayon

Sun 25 Oct 2020, 13:38
Overwriting isn't a good idea. If I remember correctly, there were changes in shadows.ini and its structure and options. De-install the previous version completely and make sure, that the Oblivion Reloaded folder under data\shaders is deleted (do not delete the hole shaders folder as there are vanilla shaders inside it). Then make a new install.

And if there are still unnatural shadows, try to increase light points to 4 in shadows.ini
Defirdayon
Defirdayon

Sun 25 Oct 2020, 14:11
Edit: Small correction. Not "shadows.ini" (this will be indeed overwritten), I meant the hole shadow system. If there are left-overs from previous versions, this could be a problem.
Einjakob
Einjakob

Sun 25 Oct 2020, 21:25
@Defirdayon

works now, thanks!!

i just deleted the oblivionreloaded folder in shaders folder and copied the oblivionreloaded again.
casual87

Thu 29 Oct 2020, 12:55
Hi,
I got a similar problem:
with OR 8.2.2 my char's hair turns white. I'm using OCO hair edition and with the hairfix on this site,  my char goes bald. (Put only texture folder under Data/ ... )
So said fix does not work for me, any  suggestions?
casual87

Thu 29 Oct 2020, 13:38
Edit to my former post:
when reinstalling OCO Hairs my char hair is white and NPCs have bald heads in the distance, when getting near the hair pops up but white, so my guess is it has something to do with the mass of different shaders that OR implements, so I played around with config menu ingame but to no avail...
Evermagne

Black textures and blue hairs in Interirors Empty I cannot get the hair fix to work

Sat 21 Nov 2020, 03:51
I am also Using the Vanilla Hair and am unable to get the Hair package to fix my problem. I tried your previous suggestion to only upload /textures and all of its files but that didn't work
Defirdayon
Defirdayon

Sat 21 Nov 2020, 11:23
@ Casual87 and @ Evermage:

Some questions to narrow down the issues: How do you install your mods? Manual or via a mod manager? If using Wrye Bash (recommended) make sure, that BSA-redirection is enabled or - as alternative - use SkyBSA. The hair fix comes in loose files and without adjusting the timestamps it may be the culprit of your problems. Wrye does this automatically. For example: if (and I don't know much about your installation, so I only can guess) you install your game via steam, all BSA's will have the date of installation time  and if this is newer than the timestamps of OCO or the hairfix, there will be issues. Maybe this is helpful.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum