TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

shulf

Shadows disappear depending on the direction of the camera Empty Shadows disappear depending on the direction of the camera

Sat 02 Jan 2021, 22:24
Shadows disappear depending on the direction of the camera. Vanilla Fallout without mods, only ENB and NVSE. Tried without ENB. Same thing. Screenshots from Doc Mitchell's house. Same thing outdoors and indoors any location. v3.3.0 and v3.2.0 have this bug, v1.3.0 not.
Shadows disappear depending on the direction of the camera 110
Shadows disappear depending on the direction of the camera 210
Shadows disappear depending on the direction of the camera 310
RealToughTaters

Shadows disappear depending on the direction of the camera Empty Re: Shadows disappear depending on the direction of the camera

Sat 06 Feb 2021, 23:26
I too have this problem using 3.3.0 and 3.3.2 especially at Doc Mitchell's house even with interior shadows disabled. I've tried it with a fresh install of New Vegas with only xNVSE and NVReloaded and I still get this issue. It seems to darken a wall or floor piece when one of the lights go just off screen so maybe it's a viewing-frustum culling issue, but it also happens when you look straight down at the floor and move around. I didn't notice it in DC portion of TTW probably because those interiors are made up of larger pieces unlike the modular pieces of Doc Mitchell's house. Maybe if it's possible, an ini setting to allow the renderer to use vanilla shader for interior cells could be a temporary fix. I don't know; I haven't played around coding shaders much.

Thank you for your amazing work Alenet!
Jaxtheripper

Shadows disappear depending on the direction of the camera Empty Re: Shadows disappear depending on the direction of the camera

Sun 14 Mar 2021, 07:00
Same
Ilikeshadows

Sat 27 Mar 2021, 15:24
I have this issue too. It's as if the draw distance is too low in interiors also. Exterior shadows are great and can have a high draw distance.
Zanderat

Tue 06 Apr 2021, 15:21
Hope this gets fixed. The flickering shadows is literally the only issue preventing me from grading from v1.30. Thanks.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum