TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

Feirmor

Visual bugs and Equipment Empty Visual bugs and Equipment

Mon 28 Dec 2020, 20:30
I've followed this guide and many others through 6 clean, fresh installs of Oblivion. I can get the mod to launch and "work", but I encounter very strange bugs. First, NPC's will randomly be naked and then have clothes, the UI text is all wonky, the camera constantly stutters, and I cannot equip weapons or armor. it makes the sound of armor or weapons being equipped but doesnt actually do anything. This is incredible unfortunate because I really wanted to replay Oblivion with this amazing graphics mod, but I cannot for the life of me get it to work properly. I have no other mods installed other than this and DarN. I understand to install DarN before OR. But, i really dont think thats causing the game breaking bug of not being able to equip weapons or amor. Is there anyone who can help me understand what is going on?
malonn
malonn

Visual bugs and Equipment Empty Re: Visual bugs and Equipment

Tue 29 Dec 2020, 00:54
Disable equipemnt mode in the INI.
Feirmor

Tue 29 Dec 2020, 07:50
Disabling equipment mode fixed my issues for the weapons and armor, i really appreciate that and actually had that exact same thought. I should have just done it. Now i need to figure out my UI issues. I'm sure its related to DarN for the text is terrible. Gonna try to reinstall DarN and rebuild bash. Hope for the best!
malonn
malonn

Tue 29 Dec 2020, 14:44
The UI issue is that your field of view is set in your Oblivion.ini to something other than 75.  Delete your Oblivion.ini and reload.  First set FoV to 0.0 in the OblivionReloaded.ini. Alternative, set your FoV in the Oblivion.ini to back to 75. I don't remember the exact name of the setting, so you'll have to Google it. It must be 75 to load Oblivion or else you'll get the wonky UI. I recommend the Oblivion Display Tweaks OBSE plugin to fix this. You can set your FoV to anything and it won't mess up the game.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum