TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

landonclayton03@gmail.com

Rain sound and weather but no rain particles. Empty Rain sound and weather but no rain particles.

Sat 26 Dec 2020, 08:00
Basically title, With Oblivion Reloaded/ Oblivion Reloaded Lite, the rain is just missing, no particles just sound and the sky.  Has anyone else had this issue or know of a fix?
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Rain sound and weather but no rain particles. Empty Re: Rain sound and weather but no rain particles.

Sat 26 Dec 2020, 12:17
Oblivion Reloaded Lite is an unofficial version and it is not supported here.

About OR, probably you disabled OR's precipitation effect. Otherwise the issue is in your configuration, not in OR.
TickToku

Rain sound and weather but no rain particles. Empty Re: Rain sound and weather but no rain particles.

Mon 18 Jan 2021, 19:36
I am also having this issue using the official Oblivion Reloaded download from this site. My precipitation is on, and the only other settings I have touched are Equipment Mode and Camera Mode, both of which are disabled. Snow seems to work just fine, it is only the rain that is missing.
Defirdayon
Defirdayon

Mon 18 Jan 2021, 21:42
Hello,

take a look in OblivionReloaded.ini and make sure that under [Main]

RemovePrecipitations = 0

is set.

And under [Effects]

Precipitations = 1

If both are enabled [1] it occures, that you will hear the rain, but not seeing it.
Lynchbread

Mon 15 Feb 2021, 02:31
Same issue here. Precipitations set to 1 under "Effects", and RemovePrecipitations is set to 1 as well under "Main". No visible rain however the sound effects still play. I'm also not using any weather mods. I'm running just the vanilla weather.

EDIT: Hey Alenet I figured out the issue. The issue is that in the latest release of OR, the [Rain] section of "Precipitations.ini" is blank so the shader doesn't do anything during rain. [Snow] and what not are filled in and working just fine.
GBR
GBR

Fri 19 Feb 2021, 00:57
Lynchbread wrote:Same issue here. Precipitations set to 1 under "Effects", and RemovePrecipitations is set to 1 as well under "Main". No visible rain however the sound effects still play. I'm also not using any weather mods. I'm running just the vanilla weather.

EDIT: Hey Alenet I figured out the issue. The issue is that in the latest release of OR, the [Rain] section of "Precipitations.ini" is blank so the shader doesn't do anything during rain. [Snow] and what not are filled in and working just fine.

Its not the issue, reboot your PC and rain will work.
malonn
malonn

Fri 19 Feb 2021, 13:16
I think you need to set RemovePrecipitations to "0" and Precipitation to "1" to enable rain. Before I tweaked my INI I had the same issue, but since I tweaked it I have not had rain and did not force it. So I don't know if the above is correct.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum