TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

Arkrilon
Arkrilon

Extrange visual bug (I don't know what could be)  Empty Extrange visual bug (I don't know what could be)

Sun 20 Dec 2020, 04:51
Extrange visual bug (I don't know what could be)  20201219213630-1
Extrange visual bug (I don't know what could be)  20201219213603-1
Extrange visual bug (I don't know what could be)  20201219213559-1
I have to say! I use AMD and i hope someone with Nvidia say "Dont worry! I have that issue too"
I really like how the game look with OR and i hope this is only a glich for  AMD users... Anyway, any idea would be a very helpfull.

...Sorry if i dont write english very well. And thanks if any human read this. Happy Holidays!
Attachments
Extrange visual bug (I don't know what could be)  Attachment
20201219213603_1.jpg *If you can't use the links, here the "problemo"You don't have permission to download attachments.(169 Kb) Downloaded 9 times
malonn
malonn

Extrange visual bug (I don't know what could be)  Empty Re: Extrange visual bug (I don't know what could be)

Sun 20 Dec 2020, 13:59
What's the issue? I can't tell from the screenshots.
Arkrilon
Arkrilon

Extrange visual bug (I don't know what could be)  Empty Re: Extrange visual bug (I don't know what could be)

Mon 21 Dec 2020, 07:08
Don't know how to say in english so i'll do my best.

In the tutorial part. I can only walk a while before i cant see further... I have to use the minecraft example (sorry, dont know the words in english) its like i put the rendering distance to 2 chunks.

In the Screenshots there are something like a grey wall and cant see any further... I hope is not for the AMD but maybe?.. And the tree's texture is gone xD but i can live with that. (Archive Invalidation problem, any way, that dont bother me)

Back to what matters. Is like minecraft, with 2 chunks rendering distance, i can only see little distance further in any direction. I believe it has something in relation to a "bug" i am having: Sometimes the actor fade, item fade and object fade resets to 0. Maybe that have something to do with it. But i tested and even with max fade range happens... If you ma' friend have any idea, my mexican ass will always be thankull with you, if no idea... Well, at least we made the try, don't we? Anyway! Much appreciated the repply compadre Malonn.
malonn
malonn

Mon 21 Dec 2020, 21:41
Be sure OR is installed corectly and disable framerate manager in the OblivionReloaded.ini. Set SaveSettings to 1 and adjust your in-game settings to acording to this mod's page. Then set SaveSettings back to 0.
Arkrilon
Arkrilon

Mon 21 Dec 2020, 22:55
All looks fine in the .Ini files. OR intalled properly. And the bug still there... I change some AMD options and the problem was no more. Something about antialiasing or vsync, i belive was the thing that was making that bug. After disable them everything run fine... Except for the tree missing texture but thats Irrelevant.

And thanks again Malonn.
Attachments
Extrange visual bug (I don't know what could be)  Attachment
20201220172544_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(249 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Tue 22 Dec 2020, 11:38
It is strongly recommended to leave the video card options like "leave the application to decide the settings" and do not force any options. If you need to force different settings probably it is because AMD's CC overrided some settings and OR is not able to set up them as it would.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum