TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

Lucidic

NVR causes game to have a static color applied over the screen Empty NVR causes game to have a static color applied over the screen

Sat 19 Dec 2020, 05:15
After installing the newest version of NVR I let vortex install it and I booted up my newest save to find that a static colored box covers my entire screen. I tried loading an old save outside at the strip and it was the same issue, as well as even trying to make a new save but it was still the same issue. Opening my pipboy allows me to see and use it, but the background turns black and it goes back to how it looks in the screenshot after closing it. Any idea what could be causing this? It goes back to normal if I disable NVR, so it must either be a conflict or an issue caused by it. Any ideas would be appreciated
Attachments
NVR causes game to have a static color applied over the screen Attachment
20201218230330_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(52 Kb) Downloaded 57 times
nqustor

NVR causes game to have a static color applied over the screen Empty Re: NVR causes game to have a static color applied over the screen

Sat 19 Dec 2020, 05:31
Came here to make an account to ask about this exact same bug, found your post minutes later. Would be great if someone could identify the root cause of the issue here.
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

NVR causes game to have a static color applied over the screen Empty Re: NVR causes game to have a static color applied over the screen

Sat 19 Dec 2020, 11:31
I dont know what is vortex and what are you speaking about.........
You must download the new version here, https://www.tesreloaded.com/t14-package following the install instruction.
malonn
malonn

Sat 19 Dec 2020, 14:04
Vortex is Nexus Mods mod manager.

I'm not familiar with it. Can't offer advise as to it's "play nice" effects with NVR/OR.
Lucidic

Sat 19 Dec 2020, 20:48
Installing the game manually was a success, but it has left me with quite a few more bugs in the process.

The most notable thing I noticed when loading an old save around camp golf was that much of my LOD was flickering in and out in the distance, as well as a blue fog covering everything 100 feet away in any direction, which might also be the game not having a working LOD? I wouldn't think any conflicting mods could cause something like this but I could be wrong, I just want to iron out all the bugs because the mod would be a great addition to my game.
Lucidic

Sat 19 Dec 2020, 23:16
forgot to add the picture along with my last comment
Attachments
20201219131855_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(526 Kb) Downloaded 50 times
Forty7Years
Forty7Years

Sun 20 Dec 2020, 01:57
Since the initial question didn't seem to be answered...

If all you can see when you load the game up is the UI. disable Enhanced Camera NVSE, for the same (or better) camera tools, enable

[Camera Mode]
Enabled = 1

in you New Vegas Reloaded.ini. Camera enabled messes with Iron Sights, haven't found a workaround yet and probably won't as I prefer 3rd person.

Enhanced Lighting Shaders is also incompatible with the latest version (at least out of the box, I haven't had time to tweak and test).
Lucidic

Sun 20 Dec 2020, 02:42
Forty7Years wrote:Since the initial question didn't seem to be answered...

If all you can see when you load the game up is the UI. disable Enhanced Camera NVSE, for the same (or better) camera tools, enable

[Camera Mode]
Enabled                  = 1

in you New Vegas Reloaded.ini. Camera enabled messes with Iron Sights, haven't found a workaround yet and probably won't as I prefer 3rd person.

Enhanced Lighting Shaders is also incompatible with the latest version (at least out of the box, I haven't had time to tweak and test).

Thank you! Other than the LOD issue that's still occurring this fixed most of the standout issues that I've noticed so far, but I appreciate the response
Niizzy

Wed 03 Feb 2021, 08:41
I was also having this problem.
Saw this post but since I wasn't registered in the forum yet, couldn't see the screenshot attached to see that it was the same problem, so I made a new post. If a moderator could delete it, it would be nice.

Now, the camera thing was fixed by uninstalling the Enhanced Camera mod and the game was playing fine, but I noticed that some things was just popping into existance in the background, a problem I didn't had before. Then the night came and everything went hell. I uploaded a screenshot.
Is this a conflict with any lighting mod?
Attachments
ScreenShot14.bmp You don't have permission to download attachments.(5.9 Mb) Downloaded 32 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum