TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

JochenDerGute

Shadow mode results in flickering shadows on NPCs Empty Shadow mode results in flickering shadows on NPCs

Wed 02 Dec 2020, 16:20
Hi guys,

like the title says. It looks like shadows switch between being cast and not being cast on NPCs. I'm running Bevilex mod list mainly, no ENB installed. I am running an AMD GPU and had problems with it in combination with Oblivion Reloaded in the past, so I mention it here.

Thank you!
JochenDerGute

Shadow mode results in flickering shadows on NPCs Empty Re: Shadow mode results in flickering shadows on NPCs

Wed 02 Dec 2020, 16:50
Edit: It happens mostly in the morning hours, when the sun stands low. Also I think wavering lightsources are a factor.
malonn
malonn

Shadow mode results in flickering shadows on NPCs Empty Re: Shadow mode results in flickering shadows on NPCs

Thu 03 Dec 2020, 22:39
AMD is not officially supported by OR. Alenet (the sole developer) does not have access to AMD cards and their drivers are different than Nvidia.

Your problem couild be the result of an AMD card (i.e. drivers). I don't know for sure though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum