TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

jujubunicorn

Is a new version being developed? Empty Is a new version being developed?

Sat 28 Nov 2020, 23:24
I understand this is only a spinoff and is not high priority but the issues on AMD cards are unbearable at the moment.
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Is a new version being developed? Empty Re: Is a new version being developed?

Sun 29 Nov 2020, 17:19
I am not interested to AMD cards.
nognow

Mon 30 Nov 2020, 09:32
If you're referring to version 3.2.0/3.2.1, It's the same with Nvidia. Version 3.2 lighting and shadows are broken, especially interior spaces. New versions and updates are rare not because it's a low priority spin-off but because It's a nightmare to program and develop for such an antiquated engine. I don't envy Alenet; he's the best for going through this nightmare.
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Mon 30 Nov 2020, 11:25
I am glad to see somebody understands me.

The post process shading will be out soon. This will solve lot of problems. Unluckly in NV shaders are too many to be managed by one single person.
elanaLoaded
elanaLoaded

Mon 30 Nov 2020, 16:13
I greatly appreciate what Alenet, et al are doing with the reloaded series. I understand completely its a low priority -- your reasoning is sound. Regarding New Vegas Reloaded v3.2. And given comments in this thread that indicate that shaders are 'broken.' And given that the weather ini is blank / empty. (Yes, I've examined the Oblivion html doc.) What do you recommend regarding other weather mods, and other shaders / enb? Will Nevada Skies play nice with FNV Reloaded 'out of the box?'

Grazie signore, per il tempo dedicatomi.

PS. If you would like someone, a native American-English speaker to assist, proof-read your teams English translations, documents, each read-me, I would be honored to volunteer.
nognow

Mon 30 Nov 2020, 19:12
elanaLoaded wrote:
PS.  If you would like someone, a native American-English speaker to assist, proof-read your teams English translations, documents, each read-me, I would be honored to volunteer.

I offered him the same aid a while back too xdxdxd. I've been studying Italian for a while and know it well enough to translate to English.
As for other mods, unlike shitty ENB stuff, NVR can be used with just about anything (NVTF...), and it's fully modular; you can disable everything and not even know it's there. I've been using NS, RWL, URWL... all work just fine. Contrary to what some say, it works well with Millania's shader fix or Improved Lighting Shaders (if both are installed directly into /data rather than MO)
There's really no reason to use an ENB with NV. Unlike GTA V or Skyrim, where it's fully implemented and regularly supported, NV ENB is a glorified color filter + saturator without any of the advanced features or developer support.
elanaLoaded
elanaLoaded

Tue 01 Dec 2020, 13:36
The reason I offered to fine-tune the English language documentation is i want to give back - and I have no disposable income left.

OK about ENBoost?
nognow

Tue 01 Dec 2020, 14:36
NVR has its own memory management. From experience, it works much better than ENBoost.
Not to mention that, unlike ENBoost, NVR works well with NVTF's memory management. Either one works much better than ENBoost.
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Tue 01 Dec 2020, 17:39
ENB works with TESR, you can find info in FAQs.

About the manual, if somebody wants to rearrange it, i appreciate.
But there is a problem to "merge" my modifications with yours. Tell me, if you have an idea about how to do.
elanaLoaded
elanaLoaded

Tue 01 Dec 2020, 18:04
@Alenet Graci for the clarification. I'm back to FNV after being away for almost a decade. Things are so different -- in a good way. (I can't offer financial support -- don't get really old, LOL). I offer my services to polish any alrerady translated documents --and clarify where needed. In any cast Thank you.
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Wed 02 Dec 2020, 12:04
I am not speaking about money, i am asking how to do technically.
I modify the file for each version, so if you want to rearrange the manual, how can we "merge" it?
elanaLoaded
elanaLoaded

Wed 02 Dec 2020, 13:28
I would be happy to do that. Update documentation for each new version. "Merge them" - as you say. I'll do some fine tuning / editing and mail it to yo here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum