TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

niwimo

Skeleton compatibility and alt+tab issues Empty Skeleton compatibility and alt+tab issues

Sat 21 Nov 2020, 12:32
Hello.
First, OR have modefed skeleton.nif file. Does it mean, that i not need to instal skeleton mods like Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons  or Universal Skeleton Nif. By the way OR have conflict with Universal Skeleton Nif, look at picture. Should i instal any fix for that, or use OR skeleton.nif file, or instal other skeleton mod ?
Second, I can not retern to game after alt tab. Only black screen. How to fix it ?
Attachments
Skeleton compatibility and alt+tab issues Attachment
Oblivion 21.11.2020 15_09_57.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(5.3 Mb) Downloaded 5 times
Defirdayon
Defirdayon

Skeleton compatibility and alt+tab issues Empty Re: Skeleton compatibility and alt+tab issues

Sat 21 Nov 2020, 15:59
Only use one skeleton.nif. The implemented skeleton shipped with OR is fine in almost any cases. Works pretty well especially with OCO (as I assume that you're using this judging from you screenshot).

In concern of Alt-Tabbing I'm not quite sure, but there was a fix for that already implemented in OR (the culprit may be full-screen or windowed mode). You may also try Oblivion Display Tweaks on Nexus, there's also a Alt-Tab-fix for full-screen mode.
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Skeleton compatibility and alt+tab issues Empty Re: Skeleton compatibility and alt+tab issues

Sun 22 Nov 2020, 15:59
You dont need any skeleton. The skeleton shipped with OR is compatible with all mods (it is the coronerra's one).

You cannot alt-tab in full screen in directx. Set bfullscreen to 0 in Oblivion.ini.
malonn
malonn

Tue 24 Nov 2020, 14:39
@Alenet
What happened to the fake fullscreen feature of the OR? Is it still coded in? The OP wouldn't have the alt-tab issue then...
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Wed 25 Nov 2020, 17:25
It is but you have to set up bfullscreen to 0 in oblivion.ini.
malonn
malonn

Thu 26 Nov 2020, 16:22
Gotcha, gotcha. Cool.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum