TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

maza1217

No zooming when aiming in 1st person, even with a scope? Empty No zooming when aiming in 1st person, even with a scope?

Sun 15 Nov 2020, 16:01
Can't find a setting for this in the INIs or anything, am I missing something?
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

No zooming when aiming in 1st person, even with a scope? Empty Re: No zooming when aiming in 1st person, even with a scope?

Sun 15 Nov 2020, 16:26
If you are using camera mode, it is possible because camera mode is not completely finished yet.
Try to disable the camera mode.
maza1217

No zooming when aiming in 1st person, even with a scope? Empty Re: No zooming when aiming in 1st person, even with a scope?

Sun 15 Nov 2020, 18:09
The only things I have enabled outside the Main section of the INI are the water shader, AO, bloom, sharpening, SMAA and underwater fx. Also disabled the mod controlling FOV. I assumed it must be something to do with the "immersive camera" listed in the features? I also don't get any zoom when using VATS.
malonn
malonn

Sun 15 Nov 2020, 19:53
Is NVR the only mod you are running? If not, it could be the fault of a different mod--I'm not saying it is, however.
maza1217

Sun 15 Nov 2020, 21:36
I'm running quite a few mods, but disabling NVR completely fixes the problem and I don't see it being a conflict with anything else I have.
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Mon 16 Nov 2020, 15:03
Set fov to 0.0 and disable the camera mode. There is nothing else where NVR can interfere with the aiming.
maza1217

Mon 16 Nov 2020, 23:32
Had already done that, but I ended up just switching to an older version, no problems with it.
Manan6619

Tue 16 Feb 2021, 10:16
For anyone still using newer versions, after turning off camera mode and aiming/iron sights are still broken, try commenting out all of camera mode's related settings by putting a semicolon at the start of the lines they're on. Did the trick for me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum