TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

bielgee

Updating from nexus version crash on start Empty Updating from nexus version crash on start

Wed 28 Oct 2020, 20:00
Hi everyone thanks for the help. I updated from the nexus version to the 2020 version on this site. I crash on the oblivion screen starting the game, but when I revert to the nexus version everything works perfectly. Does anybody have any guesses as to why/suggestions?
Thank You
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Updating from nexus version crash on start Empty Re: Updating from nexus version crash on start

Thu 29 Oct 2020, 10:28
Simply you didnt upgrade correctly. You must overwrite the files with new ones. If you are using a mod installer, that is the problem. You must install OR manually.
malonn
malonn

Updating from nexus version crash on start Empty Re: Updating from nexus version crash on start

Fri 30 Oct 2020, 15:01
I hate to post contradictory information, but I prefer to install OR with Wrye Bash. Like Alenet said, you did not uninstall your old version of OR properly before installing the new version. If you were to use Bash, this wouldn't be a problem (other than INI tweaks, in which case the INIs would be left behind. This could be changed by updating your archives after changing settings). I've never tried any of these managers that use virtual directories, just to point out.

But, to solve your crash, completely uninstall the old version of OR prior to installing the new version.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum