TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

Merrick

[OR 8.2.2] - Blue/Bright Hair in Interiors Empty [OR 8.2.2] - Blue/Bright Hair in Interiors

Mon 26 Oct 2020, 08:42
Hello,

I'm experiencing an issue where the player character and NPCs have blue/bright hairs in interiors only.  I did not have an issue until I upgraded from OR 8.0.0 (multiple mods).

I did a clean install (from GOG) with nothing installed except OBSE (GOG version) and OR 8.2.2.  I applied Xamie's hair fix, ensuring to copy only the textures folder into my Oblivion data folder.

I've attached a screen-shot from a user in another thread who encountered the same issue on an older version (OR 8.2.1).

Are there any work-arounds for this issue?
Attachments
[OR 8.2.2] - Blue/Bright Hair in Interiors Attachment
Oblivion20201013 23.02.15.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(521 Kb) Downloaded 8 times
CaiaTheFireFly

[OR 8.2.2] - Blue/Bright Hair in Interiors Empty Re: [OR 8.2.2] - Blue/Bright Hair in Interiors

Wed 28 Oct 2020, 05:22
I second this, happening to me to

In interiors hair is bright blue. If you change your character appearance things like bands and ties are purple/green. It disappears with distance, in first person, Valen's hair (in the starting cell after you're free to move on) shows up normally from about the mid point of your cell. Move toward the bars and the bug pops up.

I've tried disabling EVERYTHING shader related in the .ini, no dice. I'd try and fix it myself but I have no idea which shader is responsible.

OR 2.8.8. RTX 3080, latest Nvidia drivers. No other mods installed other than Oblivion Stutter Remover (to be able to ALT-TAB & limit FPS).

Sadly it's a very jarring bug, so I'm not going to be able to play until it's either fixed, or if someone could take an educated guess as to which shader I'd need to trawl through.

Thanks for any help
CaiaTheFireFly

[OR 8.2.2] - Blue/Bright Hair in Interiors Empty Re: [OR 8.2.2] - Blue/Bright Hair in Interiors

Wed 28 Oct 2020, 08:46
CaiaTheFireFly wrote:I second this, happening to me to

In interiors hair is bright blue....

Installing this: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48588 helped. Hair looks normal, and the only tradeoff is some styles are changed for NPCs
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum