TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

CBG13

White haze when loading into new areas Empty White haze when loading into new areas

Fri 16 Oct 2020, 16:57
When I enter into a new loading area my screen shows up like it has a white fog over it, but if I readjust my camera POV or open the menu it goes away. My issue is that after the white fog issue goes away the first landscape that loads in is frozen in a white outline (kind of like the white fog) on my screen. I can see through it, but until I load into a new area it doesn't goes away.

I am using the newest version of oblivion reloaded and Oblivion upscaled textures. Outside of those two I'm not using any other retexture mods. So I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to fix this?
Defirdayon
Defirdayon

White haze when loading into new areas Empty Re: White haze when loading into new areas

Sat 17 Oct 2020, 12:23
Hey there,

can you provide a screenshot? Sometimes you get white washed out scenery, when shadows are on and POM is off, while shadows require POM. Maybe this is the culprit.
nerevarine

White haze when loading into new areas Empty Re: White haze when loading into new areas

Tue 20 Oct 2020, 16:26
I am also having a white haze issue but not related to POM. Rather it appears that the HDR shader eye adaptation fails and the exposure is locked at a high value. Is there any way to debug this?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum