TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

SirisX
SirisX

Can't see anything in-game.. just the HUD and a solid color Empty Can't see anything in-game.. just the HUD and a solid color

Sat 10 Oct 2020, 23:57
When I load into the game with the new version of NVR all I see is a solid color and the HUD over top.. I can look around and hear the game's sounds and control it but can't see anything. If I go back to the old version of NVR it's back to normal. I tried turning off various shaders but no dice. Anyone else have this issue and/or know how to fix it?
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Can't see anything in-game.. just the HUD and a solid color Empty Re: Can't see anything in-game.. just the HUD and a solid color

Sun 11 Oct 2020, 11:36
Probably you did not install the version correctly (copy it manually and overwrite all the inis).
grayfood
grayfood

Can't see anything in-game.. just the HUD and a solid color Empty Re: Can't see anything in-game.. just the HUD and a solid color

Wed 14 Oct 2020, 06:12
its most likely because you are using enhanced camera with shadows. go into the mod ini and change it to 0
SirisX
SirisX

Wed 14 Oct 2020, 10:27
Setting bFirstPersonShadows=0 did allow certain saves to launch and I didn't see my view obscured by a solid color anymore, but the game hard locks after a few seconds.. certain saves don't load at all. It seems I have something else interfering.. thanks for the tip though that got me somewhere at least.
cartershoaps

Sat 24 Oct 2020, 14:12
any solutions found?
SirisX
SirisX

Can't see anything in-game.. just the HUD and a solid color Empty NVR1.3.0-lite

Sat 24 Oct 2020, 15:20
Not that I could find.. I'm sticking with the older version (1.3.0.0) as it works. I only use it for Memory Management, Water and Underwater Shaders, Coloring, and GodRays.. I keep everything else turned off.

I attached a "lite" version of New Vegas Reloaded with all my settings if anyone wants it.
Attachments
Can't see anything in-game.. just the HUD and a solid color Attachment
NVR1.3.0-lite.zip NVR1.3.0-liteYou don't have permission to download attachments.(10 Mb) Downloaded 30 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum