TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

malonn
malonn

Issue with OR transparency/bald NPCs - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue with OR transparency/bald NPCs

Wed 17 Mar 2021, 22:38
AMD is pretty buggy for OR. The developer (Alenet) doesn't own AMD and has admitted that there are some problems. Your best bet is to find workarounds like you are doing. There are no true fixes. You'll have to sacrifice one thing for the other.
snake0463

Issue with OR transparency/bald NPCs - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue with OR transparency/bald NPCs

Thu 18 Mar 2021, 02:19
Yeah I still haven't noticed any issues or changes whatsoever with deleting the extra shaders folder but I'm not too much of a realism fan so I might just not be noticing it.
malonn
malonn

Fri 19 Mar 2021, 01:03
I think extra shaders are for the shadows. But I don't precisely recall. Your call if you don't want shadows, but your best bet for a bug free (as possible. Some thing are buggy) experience is to buy nVidia. I wouldn't do that for one mod, but that's me.
Paynamia
Paynamia

Tue 20 Apr 2021, 05:24
So, according to the shader logs, the only shader included in OR and used on the models doing this is SLS2009.pso. I modified the shader to just spit out the base texture and the issue still occurred, but when I deleted the shader altogether, it didn't., so maybe the issue has to do with the way OR redirects the shaders or something, IDK.
Other shaders used by the model: (SLS2008.vso SLS2009.pso), (SLS2036.vso SLS2041.pso), (SLS1S001.vso SLS1030.pso)
I don't know anything about DirectX, so that's all the insight I can give.
malonn
malonn

Wed 21 Apr 2021, 13:18
I heard Alenet is totally rewriting the shaders. Maybe that will fix the issues with NPCs?
Paynamia
Paynamia

Wed 16 Jun 2021, 12:43
No change in v 9.0.0.
Nichoals Fox

Fri 18 Jun 2021, 23:24
For those who have transparent armours and parts of body in interiors you can delete folder "Interiors" in Oblivion\Data\Shaders\OblivionReloaded\Shaders\Interiors.
I did it and bugs inside of building disappeared and all shadows outside still work. Don't know if it'll cause any errors in future but after playing for a while I did't notice anything
malonn
malonn

Fri 18 Jun 2021, 23:29
I read it was a compiler thing, and the newest version (9.0.1) fixes the issue. I haven't yet tested, personally.
Zalamandrus

Tue 07 Sep 2021, 22:47
sadly, version 9.0.1 didn't resolve the issue.
fred365

Fri 05 Nov 2021, 13:33
I found a solution. Try to delete ONLY SM3002.vso.hlsl and hair texture will appear again in interiors (It workd 4 me on AMD)
malonn
malonn

Fri 05 Nov 2021, 18:46
AMD is sparsely supported on OR. Alenet develops with Nvidia. That must be said.
DubravkoBjelajac

Tue 09 Nov 2021, 09:24
Same transparent armour problem with AMD card and OR 9.
I tryed with deleting some of shaders from ExtraShaders, did not help. I deleted ALL shaders from ExtraShaders folder, did not help.
BUT if you go ingame and set OR by pressing O key, you can turn off ExtraShaders and transparency is fixed, but you don't have shadows.

I'm still looking for better solutions.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum