TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

koenign1

Bodies are invisible/transparent when magic effects are active and I am inside buildings   Empty Bodies are invisible/transparent when magic effects are active and I am inside buildings

Sun 04 Oct 2020, 00:51
Hello, I am having an issue while using Oblivion Reloaded. When I am inside buildings my character is completely invisible besides my head. Other npcs are slightly transparent. When outside if any npc, beast, or myself is hit with a magical effect, they will turn a dark black, transparent, or completely invisible. Let me know what I could do.
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Bodies are invisible/transparent when magic effects are active and I am inside buildings   Empty Re: Bodies are invisible/transparent when magic effects are active and I am inside buildings

Sun 04 Oct 2020, 11:29
The problem is not related to OR.

Probably a settings doesnt match the specifications.
malonn
malonn

Bodies are invisible/transparent when magic effects are active and I am inside buildings   Empty Re: Bodies are invisible/transparent when magic effects are active and I am inside buildings

Mon 05 Oct 2020, 16:37
koenign1 wrote:Hello, I am having an issue while using Oblivion Reloaded. When I am inside buildings my character is completely invisible besides my head. Other npcs are slightly transparent. When outside if any npc, beast, or myself is hit with a magical effect, they will turn a dark black, transparent, or completely invisible. Let me know what I could do.

Are you running other mods besides Oblivion Reloaded? If not, strip you LO down to just Oblivion Reloaded and see if the issue persists. If so, post back.
jujubunicorn

Tue 06 Oct 2020, 18:06
Are you on AMD? cause i have had similar problems with New Vegas Reloaded.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum