TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

DaggerfallTeam
DaggerfallTeam

Fallout 3 Support?  Empty Fallout 3 Support?

Sat 26 Sep 2020, 01:42
Hey Everyone!

As a huge fan of OR for Oblivion, I was thinking would OR ever come to Fallout 3? Those Shadows would look nice on the Capital Wasteland
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Fallout 3 Support?  Empty Re: Fallout 3 Support?

Sat 26 Sep 2020, 11:54
Hello!

TESR was born for Oblivion and Skyrim. Then i decided, due to several requests, to create a "spin off" for New Vegas.
I dont think i will realize a version for FO3. I dont want to create a sort of ENB. It is hard enough to maintain 3 projects.
You can use TTW to "move" FO3 into New Vegas.
DaggerfallTeam
DaggerfallTeam

Mon 28 Sep 2020, 03:30
Ah! ENB were never my sort of thing, I understand the difficulty of maintaining 3 projects especially with the popularity. I heard of TTW but I like earning those Achievements a second time with the GFWL version of Fallout 3.. First 360 now PC!.. I just wanted to enjoy it again with the Shadows.
h1ms3lf

Tue 29 Sep 2020, 20:44
If you meet the requirements, try TTW due to the amassing amount of benefits (gameplay, mods or plain performance boost) from New Vegas engine/version.

There seems to be a mod/plugin or even built-in (into TTW?) achievements system or somesuch, can keep track at the pipboy. I remember turning it off since these games feel like they have way too much content (specially with mods) to mind for achievs.

Altough messing with mods (without guidance) can be a pain in the behind for people who just wanna play, so I get your approach just as well.
DaggerfallTeam
DaggerfallTeam

Thu 01 Oct 2020, 02:17
GFWL Achievements are tied to Xbox Live, I might just use the console to earn them since I already got them legitimately on the 360...

Besides Modding is my Middle Name, hahaha
Pharod

Fri 08 Jan 2021, 05:59
I guess from what everyone here is saying, the newest NVR version should work with TTW 3.2.
Im having an issue where the screen is currently all black or brown, might be because of Nevada Skies so ill just save NVR for my next instance
nognow

Sun 10 Jan 2021, 05:15
Pharod wrote:I guess from what everyone here is saying, the newest NVR version should work with TTW 3.2.
Im having an issue where the screen is currently all black or brown, might be because of Nevada Skies so ill just save NVR for my next instance

I've been using NS with NVR for a long time and everything works just fine
AjuntaPal

Thu 14 Jan 2021, 06:32
For those having the all one color screen...
If you are using Enhanced Camera, just simply disable 1st person shadows in the enhanced camera ini file.
note: disableing shadows in NVR will not fix this issue.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum