TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

The3rdDJ

Jumping on random movement input keys at random times. Empty Jumping on random movement input keys at random times.

Fri 24 Dec 2021, 07:07
Hey guys, got a really minor (To me) but weird issue I can't diagnose and need some guidance on.

My Automove button is on Q key, E is my jump key, and I have double tap to dodge on my WASD keys. At random times if I press a directional key of WSAD and then press Q to autowalk then I sometimes jump in the air. If I doubletap my directional keys of WSAD then 60% of the time I will just jump in place instead of dodge roll, i'm using recommended settings on the Oblivion Reloaded page and no animation mods.

Here is my list of plugins,
Oblivion Magic Extender,
MenuQue,
AddActorValues,
SkyBSA,
Blockhead,
Pluggy,

Mods i'm using are the following,
Unofficial Oblivion Patch,
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch,
Unofficial Oblivion DLC Patch,
QT3P Redimonized texture overhaul and its patches.

That's all, I thought the hopping was a feature caused by low Acrobatics skill as a failure to correctly dodge, but after I learned its on other keys too i'm not so certain.

Thank you all for taking the time to just read my post, I know its a minor thing but I figured I should ask the professionals in my confusion to diagnose the situation.
The3rdDJ

Jumping on random movement input keys at random times. Empty Re: Jumping on random movement input keys at random times.

Mon 27 Dec 2021, 21:54
Okay! I found a way to get around it, but I have not diagnosed it or fixed it. What I did was  I changed doubletap timer to 3.0000 instead of .2 and now I nolonger will jump randomly instead of dodging, autowalking, and etc!

Just make sure to have your dodgekey on an exclusive keybind key to use for dodging.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum