TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

big pappa flea

Bizarre Mouse Input Error Empty Bizarre Mouse Input Error

Mon 20 Dec 2021, 17:42
Hi All, I had rather good luck with my latest install. Thanks to OR it's the best looking and performing version I have experienced. I am sincerely grateful for the love and effort put into OR. Unfortunately I am experiencing a mouse input related error that is making the game unenjoyable. I do not think it is because of OR, but I have no idea where to go to troubleshoot such an issue.

For those who wish to read less: Camera movement freezes/locks unless simultaneously pressing KB input. All mouse buttons function. Camera will not move with mouse only.

The issue did not appear during testing, and only seemed to begin after more than 90 minutes of a playthrough. When mousing over containers and corpses my mouse movement stops completely. I can use the KB without issue. I can still click mouse buttons and they work, but the actual camera will not move. The strangest part is that the mouse movement works if I am simultaneously pressing a KB key. So if I strafe I can move the camera but the moment I stop pressing a KB input, my mouse movement freezes. The game does not seem to be freezing. It just seems to stop recognizing my mouse unless I am also inputting the KB. I can't believe how unpleasant this makes gameplay. I saw a post about input problems that were different from mine, but the rec was to alter bBackground Mouse=0 to bBackground Mouse=1. I tried that and while it seemed to eliminate the mouse freezing without KB input, it made the mouse extremely sloppy and allowed me to see the hardware cursor in addition to Oblivion's. After a minute of gameplay I unknowingly clicked outside the window and crashed the game. Needless to say this is not a proper fix. I tried uninstalling the Loot Menu Mod as I thought maybe that was giving the game too much to do but in another playthrough the issue appeared again after 90 minutes. Are there input settings that I can play with? I have no idea how to proceed again and I am not finding anything as I dig for similar posts and problems. I am happy to provide any information requested. Any advice is greatly appreciated. The upload is my active mod list in a txt file. I can simply post it here if that is preferred. Thank you. All the Best, bigpappflea
Attachments
Bizarre Mouse Input Error Attachment
Active Mod Files.txt Active Mod FilesYou don't have permission to download attachments.(5 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
big pappa flea

Bizarre Mouse Input Error Empty Re: Bizarre Mouse Input Error

Mon 20 Dec 2021, 19:59
Based on input from Vorians the game stops registering the mouse. I have as few things as possible running and I still get the issue after a short period of gameplay. Is there anything I can do?
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Thu 23 Dec 2021, 10:54
There is no relation between OR and the mouse.
This is not a forum for general support.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum