TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

LostTexan

Bug: There is a black descending spiral that slowly descends to block the screen and seems to be related to the rain. Empty Bug: There is a black descending spiral that slowly descends to block the screen and seems to be related to the rain.

Tue 02 Nov 2021, 06:36
Can anyone help me with this bug so I just started playing and thought I'd use this mod. When I loaded this mod it soon began to rain and later I realized that a big black spiral had descended blocking a large part of the screen. Any possible fixes?
Attachments
Bug: There is a black descending spiral that slowly descends to block the screen and seems to be related to the rain. Attachment
20211102 00.34.03.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(186 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
llde
llde

Bug: There is a black descending spiral that slowly descends to block the screen and seems to be related to the rain. Empty Re: Bug: There is a black descending spiral that slowly descends to block the screen and seems to be related to the rain.

Sat 06 Nov 2021, 23:28
What computer specification you have?
I tracking the cause for this bug from quite some time. It seems to have some relation to the TSC preciusion (a CPU hardware counter, that some cpu family have bugged or imprecise) when the OS fail to compensate for the error.

A workaround is to add a saturate in the rain and snow effects, don't remember the exact line.
LostTexan

Bug: There is a black descending spiral that slowly descends to block the screen and seems to be related to the rain. Empty Re: Bug: There is a black descending spiral that slowly descends to block the screen and seems to be related to the rain.

Fri 12 Nov 2021, 04:55
llde wrote:What computer specification you have?.

I'm on a 2015 iMac
malonn
malonn

Fri 12 Nov 2021, 20:19
May be hardware related, as llde hints at. I wouldn't expect an official fix from the developer.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum