TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

Arrowheart134

Crashing when interacting with sigil stone? Empty Crashing when interacting with sigil stone?

Sat 09 Oct 2021, 03:29
Hello,

I've been trying to get this sorted out for a bit. I'm in the Kvatch gate, every time I try to interact with the sigil stone there the game crashes. I've tried disabling the couple of other mods I have installed, aside from OR, and it still crashes so I think the issue lies there. Any idea of some sort of workaround I can attempt?

Thanks!
malonn
malonn

Crashing when interacting with sigil stone? Empty Re: Crashing when interacting with sigil stone?

Sat 09 Oct 2021, 14:43
Have you disabled OR and tested?
Arrowheart134

Crashing when interacting with sigil stone? Empty Re: Crashing when interacting with sigil stone?

Sat 09 Oct 2021, 16:48
malonn wrote:Have you disabled OR and tested?

Pardon my dumb question. But how do I disable OR now? Before the 9.0 updates I could just uncheck the mod in Wrye Bash, but as it no longer lists there how do I go about disabling now?
malonn
malonn

Sun 10 Oct 2021, 18:06
Move the dll out of OBSE\Plugins folder. Or rename it's extension to something besides ".dll".
LostTexan

Crashing when interacting with sigil stone? Empty Doesn't crash with OR diabled.

Fri 05 Nov 2021, 07:27
malonn wrote:Move the dll out of OBSE\Plugins folder.  Or rename it's extension to something besides ".dll".

I did that continued my game and it didn't crash like the last three times. So I had the same problem at the climax of the explosion the game teleports you outside but instead my game crashed. And disabling oblivion reloaded it didn't this time also I think Oblivion Reloaded absolutely messed up the Torches.
malonn
malonn

Fri 05 Nov 2021, 18:41
I don't have any solutions to the crash, as I've never encountered that one. I use OR Lite, however. You could try OR Lite instead. You can find the package on the Discord.
llde
llde

Sat 06 Nov 2021, 23:30
When reporting crashes is important to check for the calltrace and rtegister and stack content.
Cobb's Crash Logger provide these.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum