TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

petrus96

Can't use First Person Camera with Camera Mode disabled. Empty Can't use First Person Camera with Camera Mode disabled.

Tue 28 Sep 2021, 22:50
Hello.

I am having a weird camera when I use OR's Camera Mode. I have seen people reporting similar issues. The camera seems to be misplaced; I can't see the weapons in the hands of my character, bow aiming is messed, that kind of problem. So, I decided to disable camera mode. It works, but I cannot exit third person. Does anyone knows how to fix this? I'd like to keep using vanilla camera with both First and Third person cameras. In addition, if you can help me fix OR's Camera Mode, I greatly appreciate, because I want to compare OR and Vanilla cameras to see which one I prefer.

Thanks.
malonn
malonn

Can't use First Person Camera with Camera Mode disabled. Empty Re: Can't use First Person Camera with Camera Mode disabled.

Tue 28 Sep 2021, 23:45
When I last ran OR 9.0.1 (now running ORL), I had to disable Camera Mode and then restart Oblivion to fix the third person issue. That's what I did. Beyond that, I can't help you.
petrus96

Can't use First Person Camera with Camera Mode disabled. Empty Re: Can't use First Person Camera with Camera Mode disabled.

Thu 30 Sep 2021, 20:14
Thanks. It didn't work though. Any thoughts on the weird camera behavior?
malonn
malonn

Thu 30 Sep 2021, 23:16
Buggy, I guess. Or just not to your taste. I would recommend--listening to you--to disable CameraMode. If you have trouble getting out of third person, double check that it's disabled in the config file (it should be). Then when you load into Oblivion, use your mouse wheel to scroll into first person. I'm not sure what else to say though. That's what I did if I remember right. Like I said, I use Oblivion Reloaded Lite. Give it a whirl. It's very good. It does disable quite a lot, but the stuff is (opinion) useless or buggy.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum