TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

Bubbles76

OR 9.01 First Person Camera Question Empty OR 9.01 First Person Camera Question

Thu 23 Sep 2021, 01:13
Hello,

I'm noticing some odd first person movements in Oblivion when using OR. At first I thought it was head bobble but I don't think that's the case, basically movement seems ok but when I come to a stop it seems like my players body shifts to the right or left. This is really noticeable with a bow drawn and is actually affecting my aim. So much so that I can't even hit the hanging bucket when you first get a bow. During the intro when the first wall breaks and the two rats come out, one of the rats hit me and staggered my character. This staggering blow jolted the camera in an awkward angle and it appeared that my characters body was behind me.

I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to be, but I can't see my weapon in my hands unless I am looking down at the ground.

I have a completely vanilla game aside from the following plugins & mods.

OBSE
Blockhead
OR9.01
Oblivion Character Overhaul V2 (This may be the problem but I noticed on the OR9.01 download page this mod is listed as OK)
Menuque
Darnified UI

If anyone could give me some tips or maybe point me in the right direction of what to adjust I would appreciate it. I'm hoping to capture some game footage of what I am describing soon.

System Specs if needed.
Resolution: 2560 × 1440 (1440P)
GPU: EVGA 3080
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
Ram: 32GB @ 3600mhz
Oblivion and its mods are installed on a NVME SSD
farlibarcai

OR 9.01 First Person Camera Question Empty Re: OR 9.01 First Person Camera Question

Sat 25 Sep 2021, 04:50
I believe that's because you have camera mode enabled. Hit O while ingame, disable it, hit enter, then restart the game and it should be gone.
Krusenstern

OR 9.01 First Person Camera Question Empty Re: OR 9.01 First Person Camera Question

Wed 13 Apr 2022, 19:55
I have the same problem that Bubbles76 is describing, but with version 9.1.1.

Tried the ingame OSD but there I see no option to turn it off. The slight stutter at the end of every camera movement and every directional movement is really annoying.

What can I do?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum