TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

litch

Cant equip enchanted items + camera issues Empty Cant equip enchanted items + camera issues

Wed 01 Sep 2021, 05:29
I started on a mostly fresh save file. I got out of the sewer, ran to get the shine blessing that gives chameleon, then started installing mods.

Currently running reloaded with a few issues.

1. I have found multiple enchanted items in chests. If I try to equip them they last for 30 seconds to a minute before something force unequips them with the message stating I cant equip the enchanted item at this time. These are not quest items. They are the odd piece of clothing with +6 to merch, +6 to personality, +6 to speech or +20% disease resistance.

I have the equipment bed and water set to 0 instead of one as I thought thats originally what was causing the issue.

2. The camera is bobbing around which I dont like to much especially when Im looking at items close to me to pick up either A. The camera moves off to the side just enough I cant pick up the item until I try to find the sweet spot where it wont move or B. It just doesn't see the item at all.

Mod list is kind of short.
Better Hand to Hand
Faster Restoration
KT_KhajEyeToggle
Mecantile Fix
UnderwaterFogBegone.
TES Reloaded - Nights eye 50% and water textures.

Any suggestions for fixing these?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum