TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

felfazeebo

stuck at 40fps? Empty stuck at 40fps?

Sun 29 Aug 2021, 04:21
I'm new to all of this so apologies for any tweaking and whatnot for being unfamiliar to me. The mod for the most part seems to be working great from the short time I've used it, however my FPS is capped at 40fps. This isn't the worst thing, but it is definitely quite jarring considering I'd be well over 100fps nearly all the time before getting OR. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there any way to raise/unlock the FPS cap?
kazaakas

stuck at 40fps? Empty Re: stuck at 40fps?

Sun 29 Aug 2021, 12:20
Open the options menu with the O key. Use the arrows to navigate, numpad +/- to change options and enter to save. There is an FPS manager that you can turn off or change the cap of. You might have to restart the game to see the effect.
lucasm

Sun 29 Aug 2021, 12:37
If you do disable the FPS cap (it's called "Smart Control FPS" in the settings I believe), make sure you also have Oblivion Display Tweaks installed with the Tick/FPS fix enabled, otherwise you'll get some serious physics bugs. Or enable v-sync if you have a 60hz monitor.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum