TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

lucasm

Third person camera mode seems to always be enabled regardless of settings Empty Third person camera mode seems to always be enabled regardless of settings

Sat 28 Aug 2021, 18:16
I'm using version 9.0.1 of OR and have disabled CameraMode completely in the config, but it still causes the camera to rotate around my character in third person.

I'd guess this is probably not intended, kinda sucks because I wanted to use Northern UI's free camera and OR causes problems with mouse movement with it (since both must be attempting to modify the camera at the same time).

Even removing Northern UI doesn't disable the third person CameraMode, so I don't think it's caused by that mod.

These are my CameraMode settings in OR's config:
Spoiler:
kazaakas

Third person camera mode seems to always be enabled regardless of settings Empty Re: Third person camera mode seems to always be enabled regardless of settings

Sun 29 Aug 2021, 12:29
Vanilla Oblivion does this after 1-2 minutes of being idle
lucasm

Third person camera mode seems to always be enabled regardless of settings Empty Re: Third person camera mode seems to always be enabled regardless of settings

Sun 29 Aug 2021, 12:35
Sorry, I should clarify I don't mean the vanity camera.

My mouse physically moves the camera (albeit with some weird stiffness, likely due to conflicts between Northern UI and OR since disabling the former "fixes" this).

Vanilla Oblivion (and if the third person camera mode were to disable correctly) has your character rotate with the camera direction in third person. That is not what happens with OR installed even if camera mode is disabled.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum