TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

onenighthero

fastmm has detected a freemem call after fastmm was uninstalled Empty fastmm has detected a freemem call after fastmm was uninstalled

Sun 22 Aug 2021, 00:01
I keep getting this error and a CTD. I tried reinstalling oblivion and all mods fresh, but it still happens. Any help would be appreciated. I am running on v9.0.1.
lucasm

fastmm has detected a freemem call after fastmm was uninstalled Empty Re: fastmm has detected a freemem call after fastmm was uninstalled

Sun 29 Aug 2021, 12:40
I've noticed this happens when the game itself CTD's while OR is enabled.

Since OR injects its own memory manager, I'd assume it's simply accidentally not making a required API call due to the sudden game crash.

Check if you also have a CTD with OR disabled and see if you can fix that.
lightsourced

fastmm has detected a freemem call after fastmm was uninstalled Empty Re: fastmm has detected a freemem call after fastmm was uninstalled

Wed 08 Sep 2021, 09:57
I'm also having this issue, with OR 9.0.1 enabled it gives this error and CTDs. With OR 9.0.1 disabled there are no errors and no CTDs. Additionally, when on the main title screen, the cursor replicates itself (lags), and then clicking on continue causes the game to crash and spit this error out numerous times.
thelistenersfury

Fri 29 Oct 2021, 03:20
I'm having the same issue some support would be helpful
malonn
malonn

Fri 29 Oct 2021, 21:20
Disable the heap? I'm not intimately familiar with the newest OR (ORL man), so it may not be able to be disabled. You have like 7 heaps to choose from in ORL and can disable all of them.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum