TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

Mordecai898
Mordecai898

Constant crashes when entering Temple District in Imperial City Empty Constant crashes when entering Temple District in Imperial City

Tue 10 Aug 2021, 21:32
Problem appeared when I installed the latest version (9.0.1). Before, I was playing on version 8.4.
Every time I try to enter the temple district, the game crashes. No error message appears or anything like that. After installing the older version, the problem does not appear.
It is not a big problem for me, because for now I can play on an older version, but I think you might be interested in it.
I would be grateful for any suggestions.
Mordecai898
Mordecai898

Constant crashes when entering Temple District in Imperial City Empty Re: Constant crashes when entering Temple District in Imperial City

Wed 11 Aug 2021, 12:21
I discovered one more important thing.
I tried to edit the post, but the changes were not saved, and the second time I tried to do so, I got the message "You are not allowed to edit your message any longer". So sorry for writing this here.

To the point...
My save was made after completing the main story. So a huge statue of Akatosh appeared in the Temple District. When I load the earlier save (before completing the main story), the problem did not occur.
I think that could be the main reason the game crashes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum