TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

kevinkrg6

Oblivion no longer launches after installing TESReloaded  Empty Oblivion no longer launches after installing TESReloaded

Sat 10 Jul 2021, 10:15
Recently installed Oblivion on steam, (GOTY Edition).  Went through all of Bevilex's 2021 mod list and at the end, installed TES reloaded as indicated on the site.  Followed instructions to a T, and invalidated BSA archives using ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated.  Everything was going well, every mod worked (with a tweak or two) on my list until the install of TES Reloaded.  

Launcher comes up, but when I hit play, the screen goes black as usual to launch the game, but then simply drops back out to desktop, with the game never starting, never making it to Oblivion's main menu.  Is there any way to troubleshoot this?
farlibarcai

Oblivion no longer launches after installing TESReloaded  Empty Re: Oblivion no longer launches after installing TESReloaded

Sat 10 Jul 2021, 16:29
Make sure you have all requirements, and that your game settings are correct.
JSR

Oblivion no longer launches after installing TESReloaded  Empty Re: Oblivion no longer launches after installing TESReloaded

Sat 10 Jul 2021, 22:57
I have just done the same except I installed OBSE first, followed the Oblivion Reloaded install guide first and then installed all the plugins and mods after it. I also started the game after each section to check for any conflicts and I found the game crashed after installing the plugins in Bevilex's guide so I would start there first, I also didn't install every plugin.
After uninstalling Engine bug fixes and Pluggy and a few others my game started and is fine except for a few texture glitches/clipping which are only happening in Catherdrals, but I'll work on that.
These are the only plugins I have installed from Bevilex's guide. Blockhead, MenuQue, BSA Decompressor, Unofficial Patches and Loot menu (which is later in the guide found in the interface part). I also found the "pick me" interface would crash the game when I tried to pick a lock.
Things might be different for yourself just a long process of trial and error and start up after each install to see what works.
Goodluck.

P.S Can some tell me what Menu interface is OR using? Thanks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum