TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

chirpy

A suggestion about transparent issues Empty A suggestion about transparent issues

Wed 07 Jul 2021, 11:31
I realized that transparent issues appears more when actor is in interiors. If ExtraShaders are disabled, there are no issues. But if you go to exteriors, tree trunk dissapears. Perhaps Alenet or someone with his skills can make some change that when an actor go inside ExtraShaders be disabled and if actors goes exteriors ExtraShaders will be enabled again. It'll didn't resolve all issues but it could be a bandage. Maybe a tiny esp can do it ..
AllisterHenderson
AllisterHenderson

A suggestion about transparent issues Empty Re: A suggestion about transparent issues

Thu 08 Jul 2021, 05:50
Are you getting the transparent issue with the latest version... v9.01?
Also I believe OR is designed around Nvidia... and that these sorts of bugs only occur with AMD cards, so I am guessing you might be using an AMD graphics card.
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

A suggestion about transparent issues Empty Re: A suggestion about transparent issues

Fri 09 Jul 2021, 13:37
There is no more the ExtraShaders in last OR.
Giulia

Sat 10 Jul 2021, 17:12
I recently installed the last version of OR with the OR resource package. In the version 8.4 I had many transparent models issues (buildings, bodies, some armors), that disappeared only without the ExtraShaders folder. Once I've switched to the latest version, I saw that those issues appear only in certain circumstances (in interiors bodies become transparent). I'm trying to find out a solution to this.
malonn
malonn

Sun 11 Jul 2021, 04:46
If you run an AMD card, that will most likely be your problem. OR was developed with Nvidia.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum