TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

JSR

Help with OR9.0.1 & OR Resources install Empty Help with OR9.0.1 & OR Resources install

Mon 05 Jul 2021, 04:39
Hi,
Just coming Back to Oblivion after many years.
I've downloaded both OR9.0.1 and the OR Resources and unpacked both and I want to make sure I install both correctly.
Do I just now drag and drop both DATA folders from OR and OR Resources into my Oblivion Game folder and let it add/overwrite whatever it needs to?
Thanks.
malonn
malonn

Help with OR9.0.1 & OR Resources install Empty Re: Help with OR9.0.1 & OR Resources install

Mon 05 Jul 2021, 13:02
Yes.  If you have an old version of OR, which I'm assuming you don't, you should uninstall it first. Be sure you have OBSE installed as well.
JSR

Help with OR9.0.1 & OR Resources install Empty Re: Help with OR9.0.1 & OR Resources install

Mon 05 Jul 2021, 22:45
Yes, a totally clean install.
Thankyou
equs

Thu 22 Jul 2021, 22:22
Hy Guys, I need Help. I tried to install the latest version 9.0.0 and it's recourse pack. but I can't get it to work. There is also no esp-file in the archives. Is this correct?
JSR

Fri 23 Jul 2021, 01:31
Make sure Oblivion script extender is installed first.
Just Unpack both Oblivion Reloaded and Oblivion Reloaded Resources and drag and drop both of their Data folders into your Oblivion Game folder.
Let it copy across all the files that it wants.
I installed mine from a TOTALLY clean install, and then installed all mods/plugins AFTER that. And tested after each mod/plugin install.
I found that a few mods/plugins conflicted and Oblivion would crash Immediately or the opening scene wouldn't work properly, so I just uninstalled those plugins and run without them.

equs

Fri 23 Jul 2021, 08:33
I have also started from a clean install (steam version). Then installed OBSE of course. but Oblivion Reloaded doesnt work. I had two cases: first I get a complete blue screen glitch. Only HUD visible, nothing else. Or the second case, where it's just not working, no graphical changes. I compared to an older build I found on my HDD (v6.5). It is working. But the latest version doesn't have an .esp-file includet, maybe that is the problem, or doesn't we need an esp-file anymore? Thanks for your help mate.
malonn
malonn

Fri 23 Jul 2021, 16:10
There is no ESP file anymore with current versions of OR. Don't worry about that.

Your glitch is because you haven't done something right. Read the readme found on this site carefully. Be sure you have a clean install of OR (i.e. old versions are completely gone).

OR works. If you can't get it to work, you've messed up somewhere.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum