TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

Llamadmiral

8.4.0 black screen indoors Empty 8.4.0 black screen indoors

Mon 31 May 2021, 15:24
Hello,

Edit: I just tried it randomly, and if I turn ON the HDR, it works, while everywhere they say to turn it off lol. Anyway, gonna leave it here, might help someone else

I tried to google around but no one seems to have the problem that I have.
I've downloaded OR today with Vortex, it seems that it installed it correctly, but whenever I go indoors I get a black screen.

OUTDOORS IT WORKS! The issue is only for indoors.

The inventory can be reached, the pause menu too, but everything else is black. I can also move around, so its not a freeze issue.

I tried completely reinstalling oblivion without any mods (so only OR was installed) it did not help unfortunetaly.

I have an Nvidia 1060, but I installed directx 9 too as it was mentioned in the main post (and that other x86 redistribute whatever)

Thank you for any help, and kind regards
Llamadmiral
malonn
malonn

8.4.0 black screen indoors Empty Re: 8.4.0 black screen indoors

Mon 31 May 2021, 22:00
I'd try installing it without using Vortex as a start. Next I have to ask if you are running ENB or ReShade?
shortobread

Mon 19 Jul 2021, 18:12
I had this issue and fixed it for the New Vegas Reloaded version for my interiors when using with the Tale of Two Wastelands to combine Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas. My Fallout 3 some of the interiors were black.

Fixed it by editing the NewVegasReloaded.ini (or the OblivionReloaded.ini or whatever it is for your version) for [Effects] Underwater = 0.
However doing so will remove your underwater shaders all together if you have [Main] RemoveUnderwater = 1 to 0 to keep the vanilla shaders, otherwise diving underwater everything will be crystal clear.

I think I read somewhere that someone said or in a changelog that it was an issue with certain cells being considered to be underwater. I don't know anything about how any of this works, but it worked for me so hope it helps.

Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Thu 22 Jul 2021, 17:30
Llamadmiral wrote:Hello,

Edit: I just tried it randomly, and if I turn ON the HDR, it works, while everywhere they say to turn it off lol. Anyway, gonna leave it here, might help someone else

Llamadmiral

What are you speaking about?

HDR must be ON.
Read the required ingame options: https://www.tesreloaded.com/t10-package
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum