TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

Dementia_in_your_mentia
Dementia_in_your_mentia

Interior textures and lighting problem Empty Interior textures and lighting problem

Wed 05 May 2021, 23:19
Whenever I enter a building it becomes messy with lights flickering and textures disappearing and reappearing at the same time.
Mostly stays in stores, inns and guilds.

malonn
malonn

Interior textures and lighting problem Empty Re: Interior textures and lighting problem

Thu 06 May 2021, 22:32
Are you running ENB or ReSahde?
Dementia_in_your_mentia
Dementia_in_your_mentia

Interior textures and lighting problem Empty Re: Interior textures and lighting problem

Fri 07 May 2021, 01:09
I do not have any other ENB's or ReSahde. I am only using Oblivion Reloaded.
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Fri 07 May 2021, 17:19
Is it possible you replaced a shader package with an other one? Because that seems the problem.
Try to download and restore the vanilla shader packages (the sdp files in the \Data\Shaders folder).
Dementia_in_your_mentia
Dementia_in_your_mentia

Sat 08 May 2021, 04:34
Alenet wrote:Is it possible you replaced a shader package with an other one? Because that seems the problem.
Try to download and restore the vanilla shader packages (the sdp files in the \Data\Shaders folder).

These? I deleted them to see if these were the vanilla ones and had steam verify files and these returned.
Attachments
Interior textures and lighting problem Attachment
explorer_nqA3exTMAb.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(57 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Sat 08 May 2021, 12:18
And? Same problem?
Which is your video card?
Dementia_in_your_mentia
Dementia_in_your_mentia

Sun 09 May 2021, 00:33
Yes, my graphics card is a Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060.
GBR
GBR

Sun 09 May 2021, 02:11
Any injectors Like ENB. Reshade ?

What OR version you have?
Dementia_in_your_mentia
Dementia_in_your_mentia

Sun 09 May 2021, 02:29
GBR wrote:Any injectors Like ENB. Reshade ?

What OR version you have?

I am using 8.4.0. I do know I am not using Reshade. I do not know what any injectors like ENB means if its other stuff that adds lights and textures the only other ones I use is Weather All Natural.
llde
llde

Sun 09 May 2021, 15:58
Post the RenderInfo.txt file (from My Documents\My Games\Oblivion). Maybe if there is soemthing wrong, ity may shed more light on this.
Also update the GPU driver if not last stable version.

And for exclusion: do this happen if you disable the MemoryManagment feature from OR? Are you using OSR and/or ODT?
Dementia_in_your_mentia
Dementia_in_your_mentia

Interior textures and lighting problem Empty Interior textures and lighting problem: Solved kinda...

Sat 15 May 2021, 01:20
After trial and error, I have found that it may have been an error with mod managers? Uninstalling all mods, modding tools and verifying Oblivion on steam with only Oblivion reloaded as the only mod shown it was perfectly fine.
Now I am slowly adding things back but checking where it went wrong in the process of adding mods and using tools.

Thank you for all the help.

-Dementia
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum