TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

saskuacth

Severe lag when setting gamehour to 0 Empty Severe lag when setting gamehour to 0

Sun 18 Apr 2021, 14:13
Hi! I hope someone can help me with this. Been searching all over and trying so many different things over the last couple of days to try to get rid of this issue.

I get severe lag at night time around midnight and on to 04 at night. Note that I only lag as soon as I move the camera towards the ground. When I move the camera over the treetops I get solid 60 fps.

I finally narrowed it down to the terrain shader. When I turn the terrainshader of in the ingame menu the lag dissapears immediately.

The only thing I have installed is OR, simple enb, OSR, The unnofficial patches enginebugfixes and menuque.

Any help on this would be awesome!
malonn
malonn

Severe lag when setting gamehour to 0 Empty Re: Severe lag when setting gamehour to 0

Sun 18 Apr 2021, 15:00
It's a shot in the dark, and may not help, but try disabling ENB. OR and ENB is buggy if not set up properly. Just a wild guess...
saskuacth

Severe lag when setting gamehour to 0 Empty Re: Severe lag when setting gamehour to 0

Sun 18 Apr 2021, 15:11
Thanks for the reply! Disabling enb did indeed work! lol.. I renamed d3d9.dll and started the game and now the stutter at night is gone.. But that means I cant use simple enb I guess and I also wanted to use the natural and atmospheric oblivion. But at least I can make a playable game now Any idea why the enb could mess with OR like this? could maybe be my nvidia settings idk. I have tried resetting them to default but that did nothing.
malonn
malonn

Sun 18 Apr 2021, 21:13
ENB and OR change a lot. I don't run ENB, so can't give you advice on getting it up successfully with the full OR, but you could try OR Lite, tweaked and enhanced by GBR. He caters to ENB, but you will lose a lot of the features of the full OR package. You could try it for comparison, it can be found here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum