TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

Mono710

OR not showing up in OBMM Empty OR not showing up in OBMM

Mon 29 Mar 2021, 04:53
Followed all instructions and restarted PC.
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

OR not showing up in OBMM Empty Re: OR not showing up in OBMM

Mon 29 Mar 2021, 13:01
Oblivion Reloaded is not a mod. You cannot install it via OBMM. Follow the install instructions.
malonn
malonn

Sat 03 Apr 2021, 19:51
Alenet kind of likes to cut through some BS questions by insisting to not installing via a mod manager. You can install via a mod manager, if you want. I always have and always will. What I will suggest is for you to drop OBMM--it's old and highly deprecated--and try out Wrye Bash for your mod management needs. My opinion is it's top dog for Oblivion. If nothing else, you need for it the Bashed Patch (which it's justification for using will depend on the size of you Load Order). So give Bash a try, you may like it.
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Sun 04 Apr 2021, 15:50
The reason why i say to install OR manually is exactly to avoid problems with managers.
I developed OR and i know WHY. I dont want to explain everytime everything.
malonn
malonn

Mon 05 Apr 2021, 03:41
I know Alenet. Calm down, baby. I know you are trying to avoid the same retarded, repeated questions. All I'm saying from much experience is that the right mod manager can and will properly install OR. It's a fact. You (Alenet) just want to avoid noobs to a mod manger that are noobs to your mod asking inexperienced questions that tire you out. I'm with you there. Veteran players with large load orders should run a good mod manager. OR can and will be installed correctly by a good mod manager. For the record, the only mod manager I endorse for Oblivion is Wrye Bash (which is why I recommended it to the OP), but it's my opinion. Bash has been solid for me for quite a long time. The coders recently taking the helm have been solid (in my experience).

This is your site and your project. I'm not trying to call you out and make you look like you are making shit up. Fact is Bash will handle OR fine.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum