TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

drasolite

Unusual visual issue in interiors. Empty Unusual visual issue in interiors.

Fri 19 Mar 2021, 07:48
Hey there, loving the look of this so far!

First of all I should mention that I'm running this with TTW and have just arrived at Megaton city in the Capital Wasteland. I don't know if New Vegas Reloaded is meant to work with or support this or not.

So my issue is that I entered the city and went inside two interior cells. When I did this it would appear incredibly dark as if there was no light sources. When I saved the game and did a restart in one of the cells, the darkness was gone, but in its place was a weird band or fog that hovered over the bottom half of the cell (refer to attached image). If I move my camera up to look down it disappears. If I move my camera down to look up it looks as though I'm in a fog. If I exit the cell and re-enter the cell, I once again get the darkness issue as though there's no lighting and will have to restart to see anything.

I'm certain it's this mod causing the issue because it disappears when I disable the mod in MO2. I have tried disabling interior fog to see if that helps to no avail as well.

Is this something I could fix? Or would it have something to do with it being used with TTW in the Fo3 interior cells?

Your help would be much appreciated as this looks amazing for exteriors.
Attachments
Unusual visual issue in interiors. Attachment
ScreenShot3.jpeg You don't have permission to download attachments.(154 Kb) Downloaded 32 times
drasolite

Unusual visual issue in interiors. Empty Re: Unusual visual issue in interiors.

Fri 19 Mar 2021, 09:02
Ok, I just realised what was causing the issue. For some reason the Underwater setting was causing it. Weird that it would touch interiors but eh, no matter.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum