TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

broccolimonster

[REQUEST] Hoping for an HDR/HDR Bloom shader like the ones on OBGE/ENB/Reshade Empty [REQUEST] Hoping for an HDR/HDR Bloom shader like the ones on OBGE/ENB/Reshade

Sat 27 Feb 2021, 11:21
Before anything else big big thanks for the efforts of @Alenet giving us an alternative visual modification for tes games. I am currently on a set up with no ENBs and I am happy with the performance I gain with using only NVR and weather lighting mods. One thing I'm missing though is the HDR lighting/bloom from ENB and reshade. I hope someday this will be implemented in NVR. OBGE has it afaik.

I'm gonna try posting some screenshots on the gallery but for now heres a nexus image link for my current set up.
Code:
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/120486
I dynamic shadows are disabled though my system can't handle it.
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

[REQUEST] Hoping for an HDR/HDR Bloom shader like the ones on OBGE/ENB/Reshade Empty Re: [REQUEST] Hoping for an HDR/HDR Bloom shader like the ones on OBGE/ENB/Reshade

Sat 27 Feb 2021, 12:23
Everyone who is able to write HLSL, can modify the HDR shaders and making a shader addon package.
I will not do, i did enough.
nognow

[REQUEST] Hoping for an HDR/HDR Bloom shader like the ones on OBGE/ENB/Reshade Empty Re: [REQUEST] Hoping for an HDR/HDR Bloom shader like the ones on OBGE/ENB/Reshade

Sat 24 Apr 2021, 04:52
It's not real HDR. enb and reshade use saturation and contrast to create that illusion. You can't magically squeeze extra colors/detail from non-HDR content. It's like converting a 360p video to 4k; no sharpening/resampling/etc is going to recreate the quality of a native 4k video.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum