TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

JustHereToGetFNVR
JustHereToGetFNVR

[Request] A version of NV Reloaded that "only" changes the lighting/shadows ? Empty [Request] A version of NV Reloaded that "only" changes the lighting/shadows ?

Sat 20 Feb 2021, 23:45
Hey there,

first of all, I can't understate how monumental what you've done with NVR actually is. Seeing New Vegas with actual SHADOWS is incredible, like I never thought I'd see the day. Thank you so much.

That being said, I was hoping you could make a version of the mod that only features the lighting and shadow improvements ? I've already set up my title screen, loading slides etc the way I like them, and having them replaced by a video and a new music track is not something I'm interested in. I get it, "just change them back if you're not happy", thing is, I don't know how to do that exactly. I've unchecked the video and music files during installation but that just left me with a black and silent main menu.

In addition to that, could the changes to the first person camera system also come as a separate mod ? I really don't like the way the camera is handled with this mod. Being able to see your feet is nice, but the weapon being off screen unless you're aiming, at which point it occupies 90% of the field of view while also being off-center is...not ideal.

I know a lot of work goes into a mod like this and that you're not going to change everything when a random nerd comes out of nowhere asking for what I imagine are hefty changes, at least when it comes to the camera, but I felt compelled to ask.

Thanks again for NV Reloaded, and have a good one !
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

[Request] A version of NV Reloaded that "only" changes the lighting/shadows ? Empty Re: [Request] A version of NV Reloaded that "only" changes the lighting/shadows ?

Sun 21 Feb 2021, 12:24
You can enable/disable everything you want in NVR. If you want only shadows, you can disable all the other options.
JustHereToGetFNVR
JustHereToGetFNVR

[Request] A version of NV Reloaded that "only" changes the lighting/shadows ? Empty Re: [Request] A version of NV Reloaded that "only" changes the lighting/shadows ?

Sun 21 Feb 2021, 14:19
Well I'll be damned. That's on me for not going through the .ini file thoroughly ! Thanks for the answer
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum