TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

Rain King

Grey screen upon startign a new game Empty Grey screen upon startign a new game

Thu 18 Feb 2021, 09:53
Hi there

After trying and giving up on several ENBs, I am very interested in the work that you have done with New Vegas Reloaded as an alternative to sprucing up the game a bit. I followed the installation instructions and extracted the zip file contents to my Fallout: New Vegas directory. The game starts up fine. However, when I reload a save file or start a new game, my screen is just a grey-green wall of colour. It is clear that the game is running behind it – all the sound still works, pop-up UI messages still show in the top left corner of the screen – but I cannot see any of it. Is this a common or expected issue and what can I do to solve it? I read somewhere that NVR is incompatible with New Vegas Anti-Crash, but when I disabled my own NVAC, the game would crash to desktop as soon as I run it.

Thank you for creating this very promising-sounding tool and for any help you could lend a technically inept modder.
Attachments
Grey screen upon startign a new game Attachment
ScreenShot37.bmp You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.7 Mb) Downloaded 15 times
Rain King

Grey screen upon startign a new game Empty Re: Grey screen upon startign a new game

Thu 18 Feb 2021, 11:43
Edit: After looking at other threads in this forum, I've found the solution to this problem in disabling Enhanced Camera, another mod I had running.

Other issues are present, however, including flickering weapons in first-person view and a strange smearing effect when entering dialogue. If there are obvious fixes for these issues, it would be a great bonus to hear of them, but I post this more so that there is just a record of technical problems.
MrWomp

Grey screen upon startign a new game Empty Re: Grey screen upon startign a new game

Fri 19 Feb 2021, 04:25
The smearing happens if camera mode isn't on, I haven't found a fix for that. You can go into the ini files and tweak the settings for how you'd like or press o and use the numpad and arrow keys in game.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum