TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

ItsRickGrimes

Updating from NVR 3.3.0 to NVR 3.3.1 messed up the Pipboy Screen Size. (Zoomed Out) Empty Updating from NVR 3.3.0 to NVR 3.3.1 messed up the Pipboy Screen Size. (Zoomed Out)

Wed 27 Jan 2021, 13:36
Hello, first time using this wonderful modification for the good ole' New Vegas. Fantastic work. By the way, the new update (NVR 3.3.1) messed up the pipboy screen, as a result it is Zoomed Out and the Menus below (Stats, Items, Data) cannot be clicked. I forgot to take a screenshot of it but the pipboy is normal but the screen like the interface is so far back like you're watching a virtual cinema lol this issue was not present in 3.3.0 so I reverted back to it.

I attached the mod list that I have to get a further info on the problem. Thanks!
Attachments
Updating from NVR 3.3.0 to NVR 3.3.1 messed up the Pipboy Screen Size. (Zoomed Out) Attachment
Mod List.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(11 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Darkaxt

Updating from NVR 3.3.0 to NVR 3.3.1 messed up the Pipboy Screen Size. (Zoomed Out) Empty Re: Updating from NVR 3.3.0 to NVR 3.3.1 messed up the Pipboy Screen Size. (Zoomed Out)

Wed 27 Jan 2021, 13:54
Hi,

I have also encountered the same problem, however you can still press the buttons if you stimate where they should be in the black area around the scaled down screen.
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

Updating from NVR 3.3.0 to NVR 3.3.1 messed up the Pipboy Screen Size. (Zoomed Out) Empty Re: Updating from NVR 3.3.0 to NVR 3.3.1 messed up the Pipboy Screen Size. (Zoomed Out)

Wed 27 Jan 2021, 15:55
Yes. I publish a fix today.
ItsRickGrimes

Wed 27 Jan 2021, 16:11
Awesome. I'll take it up for a spin and see how it goes. So great to be back in playing New Vegas after a long time and see the community still alive. Hope I could help in some form or another. Thanks again!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum