TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES ReloadedForum

TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetThe Author

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0

JustWantFONVReload

Reloaded's ".dll" file  messing around with Windowed mode Empty Reloaded's ".dll" file messing around with Windowed mode

Fri 22 Oct 2021, 23:14
Hello, I'm currently trying to fix an issue I'm having with the latest build of Reloaded wherein the .dll file for some reason messes around with my Windowed mode settings and is forcing me to A: Use a borderless window and B: Reset (or rather: ignore and override) the offsets I use in fallout.ini.
Is there any workarounds and if not, is the .dll file necessary to enjoy this mod?
malonn
malonn

Reloaded's ".dll" file  messing around with Windowed mode Empty Re: Reloaded's ".dll" file messing around with Windowed mode

Sat 23 Oct 2021, 14:46
I'm not sure what's going on with windowed mode, but I can say that the dll is required. That's where all the code to make the mod function resides.
JustWantFONVReload

Reloaded's ".dll" file  messing around with Windowed mode Empty Re: Reloaded's ".dll" file messing around with Windowed mode

Wed 27 Oct 2021, 19:10
Is there any way to fix the borderless window issue? I'd love to try out the mod but it's a bit of a headache to deal with. :s
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum